Check back for more locations...
Entrepreneurship camp: My First Business
During My First Business: Level 1, entrepreneurs (age 8- 12) will brainstorm business ideas, develop a business plan, design a logo, create a marketing plan, develop a financial plan, and prepare a pitch families will be invited to attend at the end of the program.
- Do you know there are kids who make over $1.0 million per year on YouTube?
- Are you familiar with the 11 year old girl who turned her experience from multiple bee stings into a beverage business that also supports honeybee preservation efforts?
- Are you aware that many of the world's current self made billionaires started their first business before the age of 10?
- Are you also aware that there are online stores where you can turn a hobby into a business and sell your handmade and craft products to anyone in the world?
- Or that you can start something as easy as a blog that could put money in your pocket for years to come? Participants will learn about kids, just like them, who have started their own business from an idea or passion.
Your first business can be as easy as taking a hobby or interest and turning it into a real business that earns money for you! My First Business: Level 1 emphasizes businesses and side projects that can be started for $100 or less.
June 19 - 23, 2017
Join us at the Fort Meyers Regional Library. Class will run from 9am - 12pm daily. Entrepreneurs should bring a snack and water bottle. Tuition: $175 (includes all program materials.) Maximum enrollment: 12 THIS PROGRAM SESSION HAS BEEN CANCELLED. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR OTHER CAMPS.
To Register please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where: Fort Meyers Regional Library, 2450 First St, Fort Myers, FL 33901
- When: June 19 - 23, from 9am-12pm (before & after care not available)
- Ages: 8-12
- Fee: $175/participant (invoice will be issued via PayPal upon confirmation of registration)
- Questions: email@example.com
- Our cancellation policy: You have up until 21 days prior to the start of your session to cancel to receive a refund of the tuition less a $30 non-refundable deposit.